Welcome Everyone!

Hey it's me Rubab ^^ Thanks for visiting my blog!

Thursday, 21 January 2010

I watched SHINee's hello baby first episode~

I've watched episode one with subs~ it was sooo funny :D i mean the baby is sooo cute ^^ they all start screaming when the baby came in but only Onew and Jonghyun weren't because Onew said that he was scared of him and Jonghyun said that he is a child and he can't take care of one :) Jonghyun no your not your 19 years old, i guess he don't no that, lol :) Minho was a very good dad he took care of the baby not like Jonghyun who said that he will lock the baby in the room until he stopped crying >.< Key did a good job as well~!!! SHINee Hwaiting ^.^

1 comment:

  1. Yeah, it was really funny XD
    I can't wait to watch it with you guys again ~ !!! >.<
    I really miss you T.T

    ReplyDelete